Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Just finished watching aliens the nasa connection, i thought it was okay, definitely not there best work, watch it and tell me what you think., im  So a little about me, im 46 with a lot of time on my hands, ive always loved science since i can remember and i always thought that the human race is part of
some great big experiment being be formed by the entity we call god, anybody have a thought or a comment on this, let me know, i would love to hear what you think, until tommorow, be safe and keep your eyes and ears open for any gossip on this subject,since i dont get out much im counting on you guys to tell me what the average ordinary person is saying about these things and if there saying anything at all. Have a wonderful nite......

No comments:

Post a Comment