Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hello, thank all of you who took the time to read my blog,so i had a wonderful weekend with my son, hes home now with the ex so now i can get back to posting. Im not sure how many of you have had the time to watch these programs about ancient aliens, myan prophecy,nostradamus and a host of programs speaking on these topics, but this stuff is old news to me, ever since ive looked into the nite sky and wondered, are we alone? why are we here and what is are purpose, theses questions have been around since have inhabited this planet, now over the last fiew years the cable networks have been making millions on asking theses questions and simply comtemplating out loud,so ive been wondering if theres a pattern here, are we being prepared for something that our government has known for years,dont get me wrong here, im no conspiracy theorist, but these programs have made me think, and ive  done some research, so is all this possible? I say yes, anything is possible, i would like to hear from anyone who may have some comments or questions on theses topics, just post and lets all comtemplate these questions together and see what answers we come up with, like i said before i quite new to this blogging and posting, so if anyone out there would like to give me a hand in developing this web site i would greatly appreciate it, thank you, and once again,next time your outside look up and around and think, then come back to my blog and post some comments......

No comments:

Post a Comment