Search This Blog

Monday, April 9, 2012

Why I Believe

Hello,first i would like to thank all those who have been visiting my blog, I Thank You for your time and interest. Now i would like to tell a little about me, well lets just stick to the post title for now, my life story would be a novel. My fascination with the universe is what began my whole belief's on the paranormal. I was very young maybe 9 or 10 when my curiosity about the stars sparked a fire in me that's burns as bright as it ever did. It was a hot muggy night in my home town, Detroit Michigan, i had been riding my skate board and was looking for satellites to come over, since i had seen them before quite often, i knew what to look for, i had went into my backyard to look at the star because the street lights in front made it quite hard, after about a hour or so of looking up at the night sky and wandering what was out there, just then i saw what i had assumed to be a satellite coming over the trees, i didn't think it was anything special until its was straight over head and came to a complete stop, this took me by surprise because it had just looked like one of the satellite's i had always seen, let me say this was in the early 70's, anyway this star like object had just stopped and i was taken back as it slowly became three points of light, one coming out each side, they stood still for a few seconds and then they started to move slowly into a v-type formation with one leading the other two slightly behind the point object, in a instant they increased speed and were gone. Now i don't know what i had seen that night, and i still don't know, but one thing is for sure i was in total awe, i was scared and excited, my adrenaline was pumping, this is the first time I've ever shared this with anyone, i knew nobody would believe me. That night started me on a quest to find out what exactly is out there,after that i had immersed myself into books like "The Cosmos" by the late Carl Sagan, and books by Isaac Azimuth, i was 10 years old and while my friends played ball at the school yard, i was reading about black holes and nebulae, to make this short, it was a life changing event that i still have trouble putting into words......Thank you, and come back soon and often, as i will continue with my story, so once again i say to you, keep your eyes and ears open, and don't forget to look up every now and then, you never know what you might see!!! Please feel free to post any comments or maybe even what brings you to my world, i would love to know......God Bless....... P.S Please scroll down my sight to see the awesome picture of my Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment