Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Chemtrails, Government Depopulation Program?????

Hello. how is everyone, My thoughts today turn to some article I've been seeing about "chem-trails",( google it and decide for your self)... Anyways , i started to watch some videos on YouTube about chem-trails vs contrails, a contrail, i'm sure most of you know, is condensation which forms behind a aircraft from there engines when they fly over a certain height(to be honest with you , i don't know the science behind it) chem-trails are what a aircraft dispels from their engine or nozzles placed on a aircraft such as a crop duster to fertilize,insect control or whatever they may choose to release in the air for whatever purpose they are using it for( agent orange) so today as I'm standing outside side working I'm my car under a beautiful blue cloudless day , i noticed some droplets( of water, i hope) start to hit my head and my car, at this point i was not thinking of chem-trails, my thoughts were to get my car running because i have a doctor appointment tomorrow, and i look up to see where these droplets are coming from, because there were no clouds, and guess what? two large passenger looking jets were flying over me towards Canada, almost side by side, one was ahead of the second about i would guess approximately three to five hundred feet apart, the second plane was off the right wing of the first and slightly behind it, and coming from there wings, not there engines( as it appeared to me) large contrails(chem-trails?) i couldn't believe my eyes, not having a camera, i knocked on my neighbors door and asked him to have a look, so he did, he then went and a grabbed one of those 10 dollar disposal cameras from his a apartment and use the last 3 remaining pictures on these jets flying over, he thought it looked quite unusual too, so now awaiting the development of his pictures and i will post them as soon as i get them on CD.... come back in a few hours and hopefully i will have the picture to show you.... thank you, and don't forget, keep you eye and ears open, look up every know and then and come back here and post away..

No comments:

Post a Comment